Hi there, Hope you're doing great! Welcome to my home page.
While you're at it do have a look at my blog here and the list of my Best answers on Stack Overflow.
University of California, San DiegoM.S. (Computer Science), from September 2017
TeradataSoftware Developer Intern, June 2018-September 2018
Endurance International GroupSoftware Developer, July 2016-September 2017
PES Institute of TechnologyB.E. (Computer Science), July 2012-May 2016
Dalhousie UniversityVisiting Researcher, May 2015-August 2015
Bishop Cotton Boys SchoolSchooling, July 1998 - May 2012
My main research interests include Data Analytics, Programming and Database Management Techniques. The new field of semantic computing interests me a lot.
- Investigating the "Wisdom of Crowds" at Scale - ACM UIST 2015
- Curating A Semantic Bibliographic Catalog - IEEE ICSC 2016
- Application of Blooms Taxonomy in day-to-day Examinations - IEEE IACC 2016
- Measurement of the Zone of Inhibition of an Antibiotic - IEEE IACC 2016
- BookLOD - An Open Library Catalog as Semantic Data - LIPS 2016
Do read about these papers and also about all my current projects here.
Stack Overflow Chat